Want to apply for a permanent Spanish Teacher teaching role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this Spanish Teacher role through Dunbar Education.
Our partner school, an Ofsted 'Good' school, located between Kempston and Bedford, are looking for a Spanish Teacher, to join them on a permanent basis from September 2023.
- Spanish Teacher KS3 & KS4
- Trainee & Experienced Teachers encouraged to apply
- September 2023 Start
- Bedford, Bedfordshire
- Ofsted 'Good' School
- Permanent Post
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Working in an established Spanish Faculty
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioural issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Innovative approach to teaching and learning
- Big focus on staff wellbeing
- Role is due to an internal promotion
- Highly resourced department
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach English to
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Long established relationships with the Headteacher
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
For more information about this fantastic Spanish Teacher post, please contact Dunbar Education as soon as possible.