Location: Rushden, Northampton
Position Type: Full-time, Term Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
About Us: Dunbar Education Recruitment Agency is a leading provider of education staffing solutions, committed to connecting exceptional educators with rewarding opportunities. We are currently seeking a dedicated SEN Teacher to join our team in Rushden, Northampton.
Job Description: We are looking for an experienced SEN Teacher or an individual with an open mind and a willingness to learn about teaching in an SEN setting. The ideal candidate will be happy to work with Early Career Teachers and may have experience in Early Years Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1, or Key Stage 2.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment for students with Special Educational Needs.
- Tailor teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Collaborate with support staff and other educators to develop and implement individualised education plans (IEPs).
- Foster a supportive and engaging classroom atmosphere.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Previous experience in SEN education is highly desirable.
- Open-mindedness and a willingness to learn about teaching in an SEN setting.
- Willing to work with Early Career Teachers (ECTs).
- Experience in Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), Key Stage 1, or Key Stage 2 is advantageous.
- Must have a DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one.
Location: The position is based in Rushden, Northampton.
Type of Position: This is a full-time, term-time position.
Start Date: The successful candidate will start as soon as possible.
How to Apply: If you are a dedicated and passionate educator with a commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of students with Special Educational Needs, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a cover letter.