Dunbar Education are recruiting a Speech, Language and Communications Teaching Assistant to join a fantastic Primary School in Bedfordshire.
The successful candidate will have a key role to play in the team, helping to raise student's achievement levels and developing young minds. This role is for a qualified teaching assistant with a Level 2 or Level 3 NVQ qualification, who has experience working in a primary school setting.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting the class teacher with lesson planning and preparation
- Working with small groups and individual students in the class
- Identifying and helping children who have specific language and communication needs
- Maintaining records and tracking students' progress
- Liaising with parents, guardians and other school staff to provide the best care for pupils
This is a full time position, working Monday to Friday 8.30-3.30 and offers a salary of £85.93-£95 per day, paid weekly through Dunbar Education.
The start date is as soon as possible. If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role, please apply today!
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
Alternatively, if this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.