Applications are welcome from experienced teachers and ECT's.
Dunbar Education are looking to recruit Supply Teachers for Secondary schools across the Essex region.
If you are looking to gain more experience in a school or want a better work-life balance, then why not consider supply teaching?
Dunbar education work with a variety of schools, many of which are on an exclusive basis.
Supply teaching offers many benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working - You choose the days you work and the schools you work
- Continuous work - We can offer a variety of contracts ranging from short term to long term
- Payroll options - We give you the options to choose how you would like to be paid
- Refer a friend scheme - Our referral scheme allows you to earn an extra £250 extra each time you successfully refer another great teacher
- Support - You will have a dedicated consultant on hand 24/7 along with a friendly team who have over 50 years of combined education and recruitment expertise
All we will need from you is:
- Teaching qualification (QTS or QTLS) or a demonstrated work history
- No previous safeguarding allegations or concerns
- A clear DBS which is held on the update service or willing to obtain a DBS (Which we can support with)
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like to discuss supply teaching in more detail please do get in touch with Amanda Hobson or Hannah Fermor at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.