Register with Dunbar Education for supply teaching roles in Northamptonshire - and secure an interview today.
Why work with Dunbar Education?
Dunbar Education is one of the leading education agencies and specialists in roles with Primary and Secondary schools across Northamptonshire.
We are currently looking for Supply Teachers to join our team of teachers and support staff for roles throughout Northamptonshire
What is in it for you?
- Access to free CPD
- Flexible working hours
- NO planning
- High demand for supply teaching
- A variety of schools to teach in
- An agency that can guarantee you work (conditions apply)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree level qualification
- Good behaviour management skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- SEN experience
- Recent school experience
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
If you are a teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Georgia at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.