We are looking for an experienced Supply Teacher to join our team of professionals in Banbury. This role is a fantastic opportunity to use your skills in an established and vibrant school community, that puts the development of our students at the centre of our practice.
As our Supply Teacher, you will work with KS3 to KS5 students, planning and delivering effective learning activities that keep the children engaged. You will be an excellent communicator, building strong relationships with staff and students and creating an enjoyable learning experience.
This is an Ofsted Good school and provides great career prospects. We are looking for somebody with good understanding of the current national curriculum and good experience in working in a secondary school setting.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Challenging however rewarding role
- Tempory work that could lead to permanent
- Access to free CPD and training
- Trusted and reliable service
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS - Can apply for through Dunbar
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Apply to join us in just one click
- 24/7 service from your designated consultant
- Five-star reviews, check us out on Google
- We take time getting to know all our teachers
- High demand of work to suit your availability
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Jake Walsh at Dunbar Education on 01908 929605.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.