As a Supply Teacher, you will play a vital role in maintaining the continuity of education for secondary school students in Luton.
- Deliver engaging and inspiring lessons, following the school's curriculum and guidelines.
- Manage classroom behavior and create a positive learning environment conducive to academic achievement.
- Adapt teaching methods and resources to accommodate the diverse needs and abilities of students.
- Collaborate with colleagues and school staff to ensure a cohesive and supportive educational experience for all students.
- Provide constructive feedback and assess student progress to support their development.
- Uphold professional conduct and demonstrate a commitment to the school's values and ethos.
To be considered for the role of Supply Teacher, you should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the secondary school curriculum.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and inspire students.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in different school environments and cover various subjects.
- Effective classroom management skills, with the ability to maintain a positive and productive learning environment.
- Genuine passion for education and a commitment to promoting student achievement and well-being.
Please apply if this role is of any interest to you.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.