Register with Dunbar Education for supply teaching roles in Milton Keynes - and secure an interview today!
Are you an enthusiastic, committed and highly motivated teacher looking for a new experience in the Milton Keynes area? We are currently looking for Key Stage 1 teachers and Key Stage 2 teachers to join our fantastic team of teachers and support for roles.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Variety of schools to teach in
- NO planning
- Experience working in a school before committing to a permanent role
- Apply without completing an application form
- Designated recruitment consultant who will find the right role to suit you
- Trusted and reliable service - check out our 5 star google reviews
To be successful in filling this role you must show flexibility, a love of teaching, genuine care for the children you teach and a passion for developing children's skills and knowledge.
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree level qualification
- Good behaviour management skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (desired)
If you are a teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Kieran at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.