What's in it for you?
- Competitive rate of pay
- Experience working in schools before committing to a permanent role
- Apply without completing an application form
- Designated recruitment consultant who will support you throughout the process
- Trusted and reliable service - check out our 5-star google reviews
- UK QTS (essential)
- Degree level qualification
- Good behaviour management skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS (Can apply through Dunbar, if expired)
If you are a teacher who meets the criteria above and would like to hear more, please do not hesitate to apply or get in touch with Kieran at Dunbar Education.