We are looking for a Teacher of Art and Digital Photography to join an 11-18 mixed secondary school in central Buckinghamshire. The position is full-time, however, we would be willing to discuss part-time options. This is a permanent position that will start either at Easter or in September 2023.
Our Ofsted 'good' school offers its staff an incredibly friendly and supportive environment with ongoing opportunities for personal development. Additionally, you will benefit from free access to the onsite fitness suite, access to their Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for well-being support, and an array of staff social events.
To apply for this role, you must have/be:
- A good honours degree in a relevant subject
- Qualified Teacher Status (or be working towards it)
- Relevant experience in Digital Photography
- Knowledge of Darkroom processes (desirable)
- Ability to develop/lead a photography course
- Excellent attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills and organisation skills
- Commitment to your own professional development.
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV to Suzanne Jones at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!