Looking for a role as a Teacher of Boys' PE in Buckinghamshire? Dunbar Education is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced or newly qualified Teacher of Boys' PE to join an 11-18 mixed academy (Ofsted 'Good') in the area.
As a full-time Teacher of Boys' PE, the successful candidate will have a passion for sports and fitness and be able to motivate and engage students of all ages and abilities. The ideal candidate will join a highly supportive department, committed to delivering high-quality physical education lessons and supporting students in achieving their academic and sporting goals.
- Delivering inspiring and engaging PE lessons to boys across all year groups
- Developing and implementing schemes of work, assessments, and resources in line with the National Curriculum and school policies
- Monitoring and assessing student progress, providing feedback, and offering guidance and support to students who require additional help
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to support the wider aims of the department and the school
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- A degree in Physical Education or a related subject
- Experience teaching PE at Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 (KS5 desirable)
- A strong understanding of the National Curriculum and assessment requirements for PE
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The school is committed to providing a supportive and collaborative working environment, with excellent facilities and resources to help teachers deliver high-quality teaching and learning. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, commensurate with their experience and qualifications.
If you are a talented and passionate Teacher of Boys' PE with a strong commitment to supporting students' academic and sporting success, please apply today, or contact Suzanne Jones at Dunbar Education to discuss further.