We are currently working with an Ofsted 'Good' School located in Enfield, who are looking for someone to join them on a contract basis with the view to becoming a permanent role. The role is full-time to teach Y10 NCFE Business and Y12 Business BTEC unit 1
- Business Studies Teacher
- MPS to UPS - (school may consider increased salary)
- 'Inner London' Pay Scale
- Long-term supply with a view to becoming a permanent role
What is in it for you?
- Access to relevant CPD courses
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Work in a happy and friendly environment
- Dedicated staff and enthusiastic students
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Reputation for valuing all members of the staff
- Graded as 'Good' by Ofsted
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Walking distance of the local train station and can also be reached easily by local roads.
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Business to KS3-KS5
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
If you are a Business Studies teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Gemma Wright at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.