We are currently working with an independent school located in Hatfield who are looking for someone to join them on a long-term supply basis to start as soon as possible
- Design and Technology Teacher
- To start asap
- Long-term cover with the possibility of becoming a permanent role
- Independent school
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary
- A positive working environment
- The use of excellent onsite recreational and sporting facilities
- Opportunities to develop a career within the school
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Independent school for girls
- All eight of the areas of compliance in their recent audit were met
- Pupils who want to learn
- Established a department with a range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Excellent onsite recreational and sporting facilities
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Outstanding career development of their teaching staff.
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach DT to KS3 - KS5
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
- 3D Design/Product Design (Desirable)
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
If you are a DT Teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Gemma Wright at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.