Interested in working for an Independent Girls' School in South Bucks? Apply for this direct role with our partner school without needing an application form
We are currently working with an Excellent Independent Girls' school in South Bucks, who are currently looking for someone to join them on a 'temp-to-perm', part-time basis, as soon as possible.
- Economics and Business Teacher (must be able to teach both subjects up to KS5)
- Salary subject to experience
- Start date ASAP
- Initially a temporary role, with a view to becoming permanent for the right candidate
- South Buckinghamshire
- Most recent ISI report rates achievement and student personal development as Excellent
- Part-time role (approx. 0.5 FTE)
What is in it for you?
Our client, an Excellent 'All-through' Independent Girls' school in South Bucks, is currently recruiting for a part-time Economics and Business Teacher to join them as soon as possible. While the role would start on a temporary basis, the idea is for the successful candidate to work towards a permanent post.
This is an excellent school, with a fantastic academic and pastoral tradition. Teachers at the school enjoy a wonderful campus, supportive colleagues, and well-behaved and ambitious students.
The Head has informed me that they are looking to interview as quickly as possible and will appoint prior to job advert closing for the right candidate.
- Must have UK QTS
- Degree Level Qualification
- Ability to teach Business Studies and Economics to GCSE and A-Level
- The teacher must be knowledgeable, approachable, and engaging
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click - No application forms
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school, and bespoke support throughout the application, interview, and placement process.
If you are a Business and Economics teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Suzanne Jones at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.