Would you be interested in joining a comprehensive 11-18 academy in Oxford? Looking for a new challenge, with a January or Easter start as a Teacher of English?
If so, please read on……
- Ability to teach KS4 English, with the opportunity to teach KS5 available
- Ability to secure the best possible outcomes for your students
- Permanent position (would consider part-time)
- Full Time
Our clients, an 11-18 mixed CofE school in Oxford offer pride, aspiration, and opportunity to every member of their community, along with significantly improved learning outcomes in recent years. They are committed to ensuring that both students and staff are highly successful, through positive improvements in the school which are sustainable.
We are seeking an excellent and energetic teacher who is truly passionate about their subject and can inspire students and instill a love of learning. Teachers at the academy are responsible for delivering excellent lessons, pastoral care for their students, and contributing to the wider school community. You will be someone who has high expectations of yourself and others, and someone thoroughly committed to making a difference in students' lives.
The school has informed me that they are looking to interview as quickly as possible and will appoint them prior to the job advert closing for the right candidate.
This role would suit an ECT or a more experienced teacher
- Must have a recognised teaching qualification and QTS
- Must have the ability to teach English up to GCSE and beyond
- Degree Level Qualification
- UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
- Right to work in the UK
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Suzanne Jones at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.