Dunbar Education is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Teacher of English for a full-time position, for an 11-18 mixed Ofsted 'good' academy in Buckinghamshire.
As the Teacher of English, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality English lessons and contributing to the development of the English curriculum.
- Deliver engaging and effective English lessons to students of all abilities.
- Contribute to the development of the English curriculum, ensuring that it is relevant and engaging.
- Monitor and assess student progress, providing feedback to students and parents as required.
- Create and maintain a positive learning environment in the classroom.
- Participate in departmental meetings and collaborate with colleagues to share best practices and resources.
- A degree in English or a related subject.
- A teaching qualification (QTS/PGCE).
- Experience teaching English at secondary level (desirable, although applications for ECTs would be most welcome).
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A passion for English and a commitment to promoting excellence in teaching and learning.
- Join a dynamic and supportive school community committed to enhancing the educational experiences of students.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
If you are a passionate English educator who is looking for a challenging and rewarding teaching position, please submit your application, or contact Suzanne Jones at Dunbar Education to discuss further.