Dunbar Education are currently working with an Ofsted rated Good school who are looking for a Teacher of English. If you could be suitable for this role, please see below for further details;
Location: High Wycombe
Start date: September or sooner
Contract: Full time, Permanent
- Dynamic classroom teacher with successful track record in specialism
- Stamina and absolute determination to achieve personal and institutional success
- Drive and potential for promotion
- Firm, fair, caring, consistent and non-confrontational approach with pupils
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Good at meeting deadlines
- Skilful communicator able to manage change successfully
- Capacity to work under pressure, to show initiative and to successfully deal with a demanding workload
- Ability to work as a member of a team and with a sense of humour
A thriving and friendly academy in the heart of the community, with staff recognition schemes, free gym and staff sports teams, to counter the free breakfast, "Friday Treats" and on-site coffee shop! They also offer the possibility of shared staff living accommodation and on-site parking.
The school offers both an excellent induction and support programme for ECTs and an innovative and extensive CPD package for more experienced teachers. This provision of training has been praised as outstanding by an external assessor and highlighted in the local press. For ECTs, they provide weekly CPD meetings with experienced members of staff, time-tabled and protected Mentor Meetings on a weekly basis, subject knowledge time with departments and an extensive personalised CPD plan.
They are looking to interview ASAP so please submit your interest, for consideration!