Teacher of Mathematics - Part-time or Full-time considered
Recruitment Agency: Dunbar Education
Are you passionate about mathematics and dedicated to inspiring students? Our clients are an Ofsted 'good' 11-18 mixed academy; a reputable educational institution committed to providing a high-quality learning experience for its students. They strive for academic excellence and foster a supportive and inclusive environment. As a Teacher of Mathematics, you will have the chance to work with motivated students and collaborate with a team of dedicated educators.
Position Overview: We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Teacher of Mathematics to join the team. In this role, you will inspire students by delivering engaging mathematics lessons and helping them develop a deep understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Plan and deliver comprehensive mathematics lessons that align with the curriculum.
- Use a variety of teaching methods and resources to cater to diverse learning needs.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages student participation.
- Foster a love for mathematics by making lessons interactive and relevant to real-life applications.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to students to support their progress and achievement.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement effective teaching strategies.
- Monitor and assess student performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Support students in their mathematical development through individualized guidance.
- Stay up-to-date with advancements in mathematics education and incorporate them into teaching practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent certification.
- Proven experience teaching mathematics at the secondary level; applications from ECTs and more experienced teachers will be considered.
- Strong subject knowledge and understanding of the mathematics curriculum.
- Passion for mathematics and the ability to inspire students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective classroom management abilities.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
If you are interested in being considered, please apply today, or contact Suzanne Jones at Dunbar Education to discuss further.