Apply for this Maths Teacher Role through Dunbar Education.
About the role
- Immediate start
- Full-time vacancy
- Secondary School
- Pay in line with the pay scale
- Responsibilities to include planning, marking, and occasional cover and support where needed
What is in it for you?
- Excellent career progression
- Challenging however rewarding role
- Access to free CPD
- Designated recruitment consultant who will find the right role to suit you
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
What you will need
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Experience with secondary-aged children
- UK DBS (within the last 3 Years)
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Enthusiastic, engaging & friendly personality
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Georgia Scott at Dunbar Education on 07723468304