Would you be interested in joining a popular 11-18 secondary school in South Buckinghamshire? Looking for a January or Easter start as a Maths Teacher?
If so, please read on……
- Ability to teach Mathematics (opportunity to teach up to KS5 for the right candidate)
- ECTs and experienced teachers equally welcome
- Permanent role
- Full time
- Ofsted 'Good' school
Our client, a smaller than average mixed 11-18 school in South Buckinghamshire, is currently recruiting for a full-time Maths teacher, to join them from either January or Easter.
Staff at the school enjoy modern facilities and constructive relationships with their students and colleagues, and a supportive Senior Leadership Team who understand the need to invest in their staff. Current staff all comment on what a strong team ethos the school has, and how well supported they feel in their roles.
The Line-Manager for Maths has informed me that they are looking to interview as quickly as possible and will appoint prior to the job advert closing for the right candidate.
Applications from both ECTs and experienced teachers are equally welcomed.
- Must have QTS or equivalent
- Degree Level Qualification
- Experience teaching Maths at KS3 and KS4 (KS5 preferred but not essential)
- UK DBS (within the last 3 Years)
For more information about this great opportunity, please contact Suzanne Jones at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.