Apply for this teacher of Maths position at an ofsted good school via Dunbar Education in one click!
We are currently assisting an ofsted good school based in Tring for a teacher of Maths starting in September.
Salary: MPS/UPS London Fringe
Start Date: September 2023
Contract: Permanent full time
- Qualified to deliver Maths across Key Stages 3- 5 to the highest standard
- Coordinate dynamic and engaging schemes of learning within a given key stage
- An excellent communicator who is able to meet deadlines
- A reflective practitioner who is willing to take an active role in the wider life of the school
- A strong team player, who is passionate about the success of students, the department and the school
About the school:
All staff have access to a bespoke CPD programme which has learning and teaching at its centre.
The Maths department benefits from administrative support and all departments have protected meeting time.
We have extensive opportunities to local and global charities, support trips such as World Challenge and DofE. We have a dedicated Well Being Team in the school and subscribe to the Employee Assistance Programme
It is a mixed Church of England comprehensive school with over 1500 students on roll including 330 in the Sixth Form.
Academic attainment is well above average and improving year on year. The school strives to support and encourage individual growth within a caring community. We have a talented team of staff who are ambitious to become outstanding in all areas of our work.
If you are interested in further information or for your direct application to go forward please apply today or get in touch with Daisy O'Toole at daisy-