Apply for this Teacher of Physics (KS3 - KS4) role through Dunbar Education.
Apply for this direct role with our partner school without needing an application form!
We are currently working with an independent school located in Bishop Stortford, Hertfordshire are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis from September.
- Physics Teacher
- MPS to UPS - (school may consider increased salary)
- Bishop Stortford, Hertfordshire
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Working in an established department
- Outstanding ECT programme
- A positive working environment
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
- Highly resourced department
- Established department with range of experienced and newly qualified staff
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their students
- Established SLT
- Walking distance of the local train station and can also be reached easily by local roads.
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach Physics to KS4
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
If you are a Physics teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy-Rose O'Toole at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.