We are Dunbar Education, an education recruitment agency focused on finding the most suitable and experienced candidates for educational institutions.
We are currently working with an outstanding Secondary school in the Hertfordshire area who are seeking a passionate Teacher of Religious Education to join their team.
Start Date: There are two position one for an ASAP start and one for September
Salary: MPS/UPS Including London Fringe
The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering high-quality Religious Education lessons to students in Key Stage 3 through to Key Stage 5, creating a dynamic and stimulating learning environment that fosters intellectual curiosity and enthusiasm in students.
You will need to be able to plan and deliver engaging lessons, interact effectively with students and colleagues, and work as part of a team to ensure that all students achieve their full potential.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK (Unqualified applications will be accepted)
- Experience in teaching Religious Education at Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 4 (Key Stage 5 experience is desirable)
- A positive and proactive attitude towards promoting the school's ethos, mission and vision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and supportive staff team at a school that prides itself on creating a welcoming and inclusive learning environment for all students.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience for this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Daisy O'Toole on 07361588305 or email daisy-