Would you be interested in joining a popular 11-18 secondary school in Beaconsfield? Looking for an Easter or September start as a Science teacher?
If so, please read on……
- Ability to teach Science - Chemistry or Physics specialism preferred but not essential
- Opportunity to teach up to KS5 for the right candidate
- ECTs and experienced teachers equally welcome
- Permanent role to start asap
- Full time
- Ofsted 'Good' school
Our client, a smaller than average mixed 11-18 school in South Buckinghamshire, is currently recruiting for a full-time Science teacher, to join them as soon as possible.
Staff at the school enjoy modern facilities and constructive relationships with their students and colleagues, and a supportive Senior Leadership Team who understand the need to invest in their staff. Current staff all comment on what a strong team ethos the school has, and how well supported they feel in their roles.
The Headteacher has informed me that they are looking to interview soon, so early application is advised
Applications from both ECTs and experienced teachers are equally welcomed.
- Must have QTS or equivalent
- Degree Level Qualification
- UK DBS (within the last 3 Years)
- Must have right to work in the UK
For more information about this great opportunity, please contact Suzanne Jones at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.