Looking for a new Science teaching role? Dunbar Education are working in colloboration with an ofsted outstanding school based in Borehamwood. If you're seeking a full time, permanent position please see further inforamtion below and apply today without an application form:
Start Date: ASAP or January 2024 (Depending on your avaiablity)
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Salary: £30,000 - £49,000 (MPS/UPS London Fringe)
Role: Science KS3 -KS4
About the School:
This is an Ofsted Outstanding school for ages 11 - 18 years. They are a Jewish faith school who are a co-ed comprehensive academy with state-of-the-art facilities for over 1000 pupils on a £30m campus.
Their aim is to produce young people who are confident about their identity as members of the Jewish community and of wider British society and well-equipped with the academic qualifications and wider key skills. There is NO requirement for staff to be Jewish and they welcome teachers from all sections of the community and appoint the best first, most staff within the school are not Jewish.
Benefits of the school:
- Dedicated Weekly CPD
- Access to professional Development Qualifications (NPQH, NPQSL)
- No graded of High-stake lesson observations
- No Internal moderation of KS4/KS5 or End of year mock exams
- Late starts after Parents evening.
- Early finish Fridays (Midday)
- Paid lunch duties
- Priority place for children of permanent staff (After 2 years' service)
- Annual wellbeing day
- Free use of sports facilities and equipment
- Staff wellbeing groups
- Personal Delivers accepted in school (EG: Amazon)
- In excess of 160 members of staff working collaboratively
- Weekly whole staff CPD sessions
- Coaching conversations
- Opportunities for NPQ programme
The SLT has 7 members and the whole school leadership team comprises of Head of departments and Heads of years, Middle leaders are enthusiastic and driven to succeed.
For more information please get in touch with Daisy O'Toole on 07361588305 or email daisy-