Location: Harlow Start
Date: September 2023
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Are you a passionate and dedicated Spanish teacher? Do you thrive in a dynamic and supportive teaching environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are seeking an exceptional Spanish Teacher to join our team at [School Name] in Harlow. This is a permanent, full-time position teaching Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4) students. The successful candidate will have a strong command of the Spanish language and a deep understanding of the curriculum.
- Plan and deliver engaging Spanish lessons to students in KS3 and KS4.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes student engagement and progress.
- Assess and provide constructive feedback to students to support their language development.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement effective teaching strategies and resources.
- Monitor and track student progress, identifying areas for improvement and implementing appropriate interventions.
- Communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues regarding student progress and achievement.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Strong subject knowledge and a passion for teaching Spanish.
- Experience teaching Spanish at KS3 and/or KS4 level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate students to achieve their full potential.
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
The salary for this position will be based on the London Fringe Payscale.
We look forward to receiving your application.