Are you passionate about shaping young minds and making a positive impact on children's education?
If so, we have exciting opportunities for both qualified and unqualified teachers to join our team in Watford primary schools.
- Deliver engaging and effective lessons to students in KS1 or KS2, following the national curriculum and adapting teaching methods to suit the needs of individual students.
- Support students' academic and personal development, providing guidance, encouragement, and constructive feedback.
- Collaborate with colleagues to plan and prepare lessons, share resources, and contribute to the overall development of the school.
- Maintain a positive classroom atmosphere, promoting a culture of respect, inclusivity, and active participation.
- Monitor and assess student progress, providing timely feedback and implementing strategies for improvement.
- For qualified teachers: A recognized teaching qualification (PGCE, QTS, or equivalent) and relevant teaching experience.
- For unqualified teachers: A genuine passion for education and working with children, with the willingness to undertake necessary training and development. Experience working with children is essential.
- Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and teaching methodologies appropriate for KS1 or KS2.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) clearance, or willingness to obtain one.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay and benefits package, commensurate with your qualifications, experience, and the responsibilities of the role.
- Opportunity for a permanent role, based on performance and school requirements.
- Dedicated consultant support to guide and assist you throughout the recruitment process and your employment.
- Continuous professional development opportunities to enhance your teaching skills and broaden your knowledge base.
How to Apply: If you are passionate about education and ready to make a difference as a qualified or unqualified teacher in KS1 or KS2, please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are interested in this role. We look forward to receiving your application and discussing this opportunity further.