Teaching Assistant - Wellingborough
Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for a role starting as soon as possible in Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2? If so, please get in touch. . .
- Teaching Assistant
- Immediate start
- Full-time or Part time available
- Long term role
We are looking for a TA who really cares about helping students succeed and is willing to support the development of a core faculty in a Primary School in Wellingborough.
The successful candidate will be well-qualified and enthusiastic, joining a friendly, high-performing, and successful faculty.
- Must have English and Maths GCSE
- Good Behaviour Management Skills
- Experience in UK Classroom
- Safeguarding in children certificate
- UK DBS (within last 3 Years)
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Georgia Scott at Dunbar Education on 07723468304