We are looking for an experienced and passionate Teaching Assistant to join our team at Milton Keynes. This role is available for part-time or full-time hours and is ideal for someone who has a keen interest in helping children to learn and grow.
Your responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant include:
- Supporting and assisting teachers in the classroom with various activities
- Supporting and promoting the overall learning and development of pupils
- Supervising pupils outside of the classroom and during break times
- Participating in planning lessons, teaching strategies, and assessment strategies
- Keeping the classroom tidy and organised
The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A flexible and motivated approach to learning
- An up-to-date DBS check (or willingness to apply for one)
We are an ambitious team who provide a safe, nurturing and challenging learning environment for our pupils. If you feel that you are the perfect candidate for this role, then we'd love to hear from you.
-Applicants must hold the right to work in the UK.
Please send your CV
Look forward to hearing from you.