Inspiring Teaching Assistant needed!
We are searching for a fantastic Teaching Assistant to help support secondary school students in their core subjects.
This is a rare opportunity to join an ambitious group of staff, all of whom aim to better the lives of young people through teaching and exploration.
The candidate will be supporting teenagers in English, Maths, and Science classes on a long-term basis, beginning as soon as possible.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to students to promote a positive learning experience
- Working closely with teachers and other staff to implement Education interventions across the school
- Foster a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students, in and outside of the classroom
- Manage challenging behaviours to ensure students can continue to positively engage with the school and curriculum
- Collaborate with parents and external agencies as and when required
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant is mandatory
- A good understanding of the English, Maths, and Science curriculum (or a willingness to learn before the role starts)
- Strong understanding of behaviour management strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team