We are urgently seeking an H3 Teaching Assistant to join an Ofsted-rated 'Outstanding' School on the outskirts of Ware. This is a position that URGENTLY needs filling.
- Attending to pupils' personal needs, including social health, hygiene, first-aid and welfare matters
- Provide clerical/administrative support to the assigned teacher e.g. photocopying, typing, filing, record keeping, making resources
- Assist with the planning and delivery of individual education plans
- Monitor and evaluate pupils' progress and maintain pupil records
- Use specialist knowledge or experience to support pupils' learning
- Liaise with parents, carers and professional staff (such as educational psychologists) in order to promote the learning objectives of each pupil
- Use initiative to develop and implement actions that will promote the integration of the pupil with their peers
Knowledge, Training and Experience required:
- Experience of working with or caring for children of the relevant age
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Basic knowledge of first-aid
- Ability to use modern technology, including photocopier, video recorder and personal computer
- Ability to work in a team
- This role will also require lifting children whose mobility is restricted, and all elements of personal care.
We are urgently seeking Teaching Assistants for permanent positions to begin immediately subject to compliance.