CALLING ALL GRADUATES!
Have you recently graduated and considering becoming a future teacher?
Dunbar Education has a high demand for teaching work across Milton Keynes and surrounding areas. Positions vary from supply, long-term contracts, and permanent positions on either a full or part-time basis.
Depending on your experience, you can either support in schools as a Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisor. Starting in a supporting role provides valuable experience before commencing teacher training. A selection of schools that we are also partnered with provides FREE FAST TRACK TEACHER TRAINING.
You will be confident in supporting across all Secondary settings.
Becoming a teacher is an extremely rewarding career with excellent progression opportunities and personal development. You will play a key role in shaping a child's education and school life.
To apply for this position, it is essential you have a degree, and you are immediately available.
You will benefit from competitive rates of pay, access to free CPD, career progression, valuable school experience, and potential access to teacher training.
Job Details -
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Immediate start date.
- Milton Keynes and surrounding areas.
- A large variety of schools that we partner with.
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
- Designated recruitment consultant who will find the right role to suit you
- Flexible working hours
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- Opportunity for a permanent position
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Apply for jobs that aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please refer to our website for other available positions.