We are seeking an enthusiastic and committed Year 1 Teacher to join a primary school in Milton Keynes. The successful candidate will be passionate about teaching young children and will have a proven track record of delivering outstanding lessons that engage and inspire young learners.
- Delivering high-quality lessons that meet the needs of all children in the class
- Planning and preparing schemes of work that are engaging, challenging and innovative
- Creating a positive and stimulating learning environment that fosters a love of learning
- Assessing student progress and providing regular feedback to parents and carers
- Working collaboratively with other teachers and support staff to ensure the smooth running of the school
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching in Key Stage 1, specifically Year 1
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Experience using phonics to teach early reading and writing skills
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum and assessment frameworks
- Experience working with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
If you are a dedicated and creative teacher who is passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of young children, we would love to hear from you.