Dunbar Education is working with a Primary school in Watford who are looking to appoint a Year 2 Class Teacher until at least the end of the academic year. We can offer daily supply, long-term supply or permanent work, depending on the needs of the school.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Year 2 teacher who has excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate must be confident in teaching and planning Year 2 level topics and be capable of fostering strong and meaningful relationships with the pupils and their families.
The role requires the Year 2 Class Teacher to provide quality education for pupils between 6-7 years of age, maintain excellent classroom behaviour and take responsibility for teaching, planning and assessing lessons and activities in the Year 2 class. The teacher should be enthusiastic, reliable and motivated and be able to effectively integrate technology into the classroom to make learning fun and enjoyable.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a proven track record of effective teaching.
- Specialism in intervention strategies to support student progress.
- Passion for creating a dynamic and supportive learning environment.
- Stellar communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary with potential for a permanent role.
- Join a supportive and collaborative school community.
- Access professional development opportunities.
If you think you have the qualities and qualifications we are looking for, please send your CV and cover letter
We look forward to hearing from you!