Year 6 Teacher
Dunbar Education is looking for a Year 6 Teacher in Kettering to start in January 2023!
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity and a permanent role with a fantastic and supportive team, then we are the agency for you!
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Access to free CPD.
- Supportive senior leadership team.
- Designated recruitment consultant who will find the right role to suit you.
- Free CV advice and interview support.
- Full-time TA.
- Vital school experience that counts towards teacher training.
- Trusted and reliable service - check out our 5-star google reviews.
- Apply without completing an application form.
About the school
- Pupils who want to learn.
- Highly resourced school.
- Ofsted rated a good school.
- Oversubscribed school with an excellent reputation.
- Reputation for valuing all members of staff.
- Strong leadership who focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for every child.
- Excellent reputation for the behaviour and achievement of their pupils.
- Established SLT.
- Two form entry schools - joint planning.
If you are a teacher and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Georgia Scott at Dunbar Education on 07723468304.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then we would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.
If you have not received a response within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For other available positions, please refer to our website.