Dunbar Education is a specialist education recruitment agency based in Milton Keynes. We are currently seeking a highly skilled 1:1 SEN TA Support Specialist to work in a primary school in Milton Keynes, supporting pupils with special educational needs on a one-to-one basis.
The successful candidate will work closely with classroom teachers and SENCOs to develop and implement individual education plans for pupils with a range of needs, including autism, dyslexia, and ADHD. You will provide tailored support and guidance to help pupils make progress in their learning and reach their full potential.
- Work one-to-one with pupils with SEN, providing tailored support and guidance to help them make progress in their learning
- Develop and implement individual education plans in collaboration with classroom teachers and SENCOs
- Adapt and differentiate teaching resources and strategies to meet the individual needs of pupils with SEN
- Monitor and track pupil progress, providing regular feedback to teachers and SENCOs
- Liaise with parents and outside agencies to ensure pupils receive appropriate support and interventions
Qualifications and experience:
- A relevant degree or equivalent qualification in SEN
- Experience working with pupils with SEN, preferably in a primary school setting
- Strong knowledge of the SEN Code of Practice and other relevant legislation and guidance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A patient and empathetic approach to working with pupils with SEN
If you are passionate about supporting pupils with SEN on a one-to-one basis and have the skills and experience required, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to Dunbar Education today.