Looking for a new role within education?
Do you have a passion for helping children?
Dunbar Education is recruiting for a 1-1 Teaching Assistant in Corby on a long-term basis, supporting children with challenging behaviour.
You will have previous experience working with either children or vulnerable adults. If you have any of the following backgrounds, we would love to hear from you.
- Voluntary experience working with children
- Previous experience working in a school
- Experience working with children with ASD, ADHD, or SEMH
Working with children is a highly rewarding role. You will play an important role in supporting pupils' social and emotional skills and building a positive rapport.
You will also benefit from:
- Free courses worth over £300!
- High demand of work
- Guaranteed work (conditions apply)
- Range of positions across Northamptonshire Primary & SEN schools (exclusive to Dunbar Education!)
- Excellent service from a Dunbar Education Consultant - check us out on google reviews!
Please get in touch today to discuss the positions we currently have available and how we can find your first role working in education!