Job Title: 1:1 Teaching Assistant (Half Day)
Job Description: Dunbar Education is working on behalf of a primary school to recruit a dedicated and experienced 1:1 Teaching Assistant to work half days Monday to Friday. As a 1:1 Teaching Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting a specific student with additional needs and ensuring that they are able to fully access the curriculum and make progress in their learning.
- Supporting a specific student with additional needs in all aspects of their learning and development.
- Providing individualized support and guidance to the student to help them achieve their academic and personal goals.
- Working collaboratively with the class teacher and other staff to ensure that the student's needs are met and that they are fully included in all aspects of school life.
- Monitoring and assessing the student's progress and providing regular feedback to the class teacher and SENCO.
- Helping the student to develop their social and emotional skills, and supporting them in their interactions with peers and adults.
- Relevant teaching assistant qualification or equivalent experience.
- Experience of supporting students with additional needs in a 1:1 capacity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A positive and proactive attitude towards supporting students to achieve their full potential.
- A strong understanding of the primary curriculum and assessment procedures.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a committed and dedicated Teaching Assistant to make a real difference to the life of a student. The school is committed to providing a supportive working environment and excellent professional development opportunities. If you are passionate about supporting students with additional needs and would like to work in a dynamic and inclusive school, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to become a 1:1 Teaching Assistant in this primary school.