Job Title: Behaviour Support Mentor
Contract: Full-time, starting September
Pay: From £85.00 per day
We are looking for an experienced Behaviour Support Mentor to join our specialist provision supporting children and teenagers with SEN and SEMH. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting 1-2-1 sessions with identified pupils to assist in their behaviour and will help colleagues develop behaviour support plans.
- Conducting 1-2-1 sessions with identified pupils to assist in their behaviour
- Helping colleagues develop behaviour support plans
- Providing training and support to colleagues on behaviour management strategies
- Liaising with parents, carers and external agencies
- Experience in supporting children and young people with their behaviour
- Experience in supporting individuals with SEN
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A relevant qualification would be advantageous
If you are passionate about helping children and young people with SEN and SEMH and have the relevant experience and skills, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a cover letter.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting children's and young people's welfare and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to free CPD
- An agency that can guarantee you work (conditions apply)
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- High demand for supply teaching
- Variety of schools to teach in
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools