Join a primary school based in Northampton as a Behavior Support Teaching Assistant and make a positive impact on pupils' lives. This role involves providing one-on-one support to pupils with behavioral challenges, implementing strategies, and fostering a positive learning environment.
- Assist students with behavioral challenges, implementing personalised intervention plans.
- Collaborate with teachers, staff, and parents to create effective behavior support strategies.
- Reinforce positive behavior and maintain a safe and inclusive classroom environment.
- Competitive salary
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive work environment
- Opportunities for growth and a permanent contract
- Rewarding role
If this position isnt quite what you are looking for, please still get in touch to discuss other available roles. If you also know one someone who maybe interested in this position, we also offer up to £250 as a referral scheme.
If you have not received a response within 7 workings days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For other availabe roles, please refer to our website.