We are looking for an enthusiastic Biology Teacher to join our vibrant and ambitious school in Braintree. You will have the opportunity to inspire, engage and challenge our students to help them achieve their best potential.
This is a permanent full-time post with a starting salary of £30,000-£41,000. The successful candidate must be able to start from September 2023 and should hold qualified teacher status or equivalent teaching qualifications.
- Planning, delivering and assessing curriculum content
- Preparing reports for parents and carers
- Setting challenging objectives for learning activities and monitoring progress of pupils
- Ensuring appropriate provision for SEN/G&T pupils
- Liaising with other professionals (e.g. psychologists/SENCO)
- Bachelor's Degree in Education or relevant subject field; QTS desirable
- Knowledge of UK education system including key stage assessments/levels
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with staff, parents & pupils
- Commitment to the development of young people through extracurricular activities
If you would like to be part of our highly motivated team then please send your CV together with a covering letter detailing why you are interested in this post by emailing it We look forward to hearing from you!