Business and Economics Teacher
Want to apply for a permanent Business and Economics Teacher teaching role with just one click? Interview with a school without completing an application form? Apply for this English Teacher role through Dunbar Education.
Our partner school, an Ofsted 'Good' school, located in Braintree, are looking for a Business and Economics Teacher to join them on a permanent basis from September 2023.
- Business and Economics Teacher
- Experienced Teachers encouraged to apply
- September 2023 Start
- Braintree, Essex
- Ofsted 'Good' School
- Permanent Post
What is in it for you?
- Negotiable salary/point on the pay scale
- Working in an established Business and Economics Faculty
- Work in a happy and friendly environment with very few behavioural issues
- Co-planning and marking
- Apply without completing an application form
- Speak to a Dunbar consultant regarding the school in detail
About the school/role
This school's commitment to your professional development can be seen in our Investors in People status. They treat children as individuals and are strongly committed to equality of opportunity. The ICT rich environment promotes learning both in the classroom and elsewhere. You will have the exciting opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated, supportive and well qualified team of teachers and support staff.
About you (Check the below correct)
- Must have UK QTS/Working towards (Or other recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Good Behaviour Management Skill
- Experience in UK Classroom
- UK DBS
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply with just one click
- No application forms
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant for information regarding the school
- Long established relationships with the Headteacher
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
For more information about this fantastic Business and Economics Teacher post, please contact Tammy at Dunbar Education as soon as possible.