Are you a qualified and passionate Early Years Practitioner looking for a new permanent position? We are excited to announce a new opportunity in Bushey, Hertfordshire that might be perfect for you!
We are seeking a minimum Level 2 qualified Early Years Practitioner to join the team and start as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and committed to providing high-quality care and education to young children.
As an Early Years Practitioner, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and expertise, work collaboratively with a friendly and supportive team, and contribute to creating a safe and stimulating learning environment for children.
This Nursery is dedicated to promoting diversity, inclusion, and creativity, and they value and respect all individuals. If you are passionate about making a positive difference in children's lives, we encourage you to apply for this exciting role.
To be considered, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Minimum Level 2 qualified in Early Years Education or equivalent
- Experience working with children aged 0-5
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A genuine passion for working with young children and helping them to reach their full potential
- Flexibility to work shifts and support the needs of the children and families
The Nursery offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as ongoing professional development and training opportunities. If you are interested in this permanent position and believe that you have the skills and passion to excel in this role, please submit your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!