EHCP Assistant - Special Educational Needs Provision in Stevenage
FULL-TIME POSITIONS ONLY
We are currently looking for a dedicated EHCP Assistant to join our team at the Special Educational Needs (SEN) provision in Stevenage. This is a full-time position that offers competitive compensation and a rewarding opportunity to provide support to children and young individuals with special educational needs within a school setting.
- Assist the SENCO in effectively managing and implementing Education, Health, and Care Plans (EHCPs).
- Support the preparation, review, and monitoring of EHCPs, ensuring accuracy and alignment with the student's needs.
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, and professionals to gather relevant information and ensure a holistic approach.
- Attend and actively contribute to EHCP meetings, ensuring that all stakeholders are involved.
- Maintain precise EHCP records, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation.
- Provide support to teachers in implementing EHCP provisions in the classroom setting.
- Monitor student progress and provide valuable feedback to the SENCO.
- Support the individual needs and personal development of students.
- Previous experience in an educational or SEN setting would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of the EHCP process and legislation is highly desirable.
- Possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrate empathy and patience in supporting students with special educational needs.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Proficient IT skills.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Full-time position with regular working hours
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on children's education
- Supportive and inclusive working environment
- Dedicated consultant at Dunbar Education to assist you throughout your journey