We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to join our team at Dunbar Education, located in Hertfordshire. As an HLTA, you will play a vital role in supporting the education and development of our students. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic and rewarding educational environment.
- Assisting Teachers: Collaborate with teaching staff to plan and deliver effective lessons and activities.
- Small Group Instruction: Provide targeted support to small groups of students, helping them to achieve their academic goals.
- Classroom Management: Assist in maintaining a positive and productive classroom environment.
- Assessment: Help with the assessment of students' progress and provide feedback to teachers.
- Special Education Needs (SEN): Support students with special educational needs, ensuring they have access to the curriculum and necessary resources.
- Administrative Tasks: Assist with administrative tasks as required by the teaching staff.
- HLTA qualification or equivalent is highly desirable.
- Relevant experience working as an HLTA or Teaching Assistant in a school setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- A commitment to the development and well-being of students.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive daily rate of £90-£95.
- Opportunity for professional development and training.
- A supportive and collaborative working environment.
- Pension scheme (if applicable).
- Term-time working pattern.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reply to this advert with your CV or call Bella on 07700140420 to arrange a chat about this role in more detail. However, if this position is not suitable, please still get in touch we do have other opportunities available. Alternatively, if you know anyone else looking for a role we do offer a referral reward of up to £250.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.