Are you an experienced and enthusiastic HLTA looking for your next challenge? Look no further! We are seeking an exceptional HLTA to join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of primary school children in St. Albans.
This is a long-term role with opportunities for professional development and career progression. As a dedicated HLTA, you will work with a team of passionate educators to support students in their academic and personal growth.
We offer competitive pay rates and a dedicated consultant who will support you throughout your journey. You will also have access to over 1000 CPD registered courses, allowing you to develop your skills and stay up-to-date with the latest teaching methods.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A recognised HLTA qualification
- Experience working in primary schools
- A passion for teaching and helping children learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team of educators
If you meet the above requirements and are ready to take on a new challenge, please apply today!