We are seeking an experienced Higher-Level Teaching Assistant to join a primary school in Milton Keynes. The successful candidate will support teachers in delivering high-quality education to the school's pupils.
- Lead small group interventions to support pupils with their learning
- Plan and deliver engaging lessons under the guidance of the class teacher
- Assess pupils' progress and provide feedback to the class teacher
- Monitor and manage behaviour in the classroom
- Support the class teacher with administrative tasks
- A Level 4 HLTA qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience working as a HLTA in a primary school setting
- Knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A supportive and collaborative working environment
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Competitive salary package
- Access to a range of benefits and discounts
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated HLTA with a passion for education, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please submit your CV detailing your relevant experience and why you are interested in the role.