Immediate - TA wanted - SEMH and 1:1 Experience - Long Term
We are currently looking for a suitable Experienced Teaching Assistant to join our fantastic team of teachers and support staff for a specific role in Milton Keynes.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Challenging however rewarding role
- Temporary position with the view to move into a permanent role
- Access to free CPD
- Trusted and reliable service - check out our 5 star google reviews
To be successful in this role, you will need to be confident in supporting children as a 1:1, previous experience of support children with SEMH needs. The ability to work off timetable if required. Patience and tenacity are essential for this role. Confident in supporting a child who can be physically aggressive and verbally abusive.
- SEMH experience
- Experience in UK classroom
- Positive Handling experience (desirable)
- Experience in PRU (desirable)
- UK DBS
If you are a teaching assistant and meet the criteria above and would like to hear more then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Kieran at Dunbar Education.
If this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.