Are you an Intervention Specialist looking to make a positive impact on the education of young children? If so, then this is the role for you!
We are looking for a dedicated and hard-working individual to join one of our primary schools as an Intervention Specialist. You will have the opportunity to work both 1:1 with pupils, as well as in a group setting. This is a full-time post that requires the successful applicant to work Monday to Friday, 8.30am-3.30pm.
Your job duties will involve planning and preparing lessons to support pupils' development, as well as assessing, monitoring and marking pupils' progress. You will also need to liaise with colleagues, parents and other professionals as necessary.
Do you think you have the skills, knowledge and enthusiasm for this role? If so, apply now to become a part of our team!
Why use Dunbar Education
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools
- Competitive rates of pay
How to apply
If this is a role that you would like to learn more about or would be interested in applying to, then please contact Kira Keech at Dunbar Education on 07897 014303 or email your CV
Alternatively, if this isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in hearing about other roles, then Dunbar Education would love to hear from you. We also pay £250 for any successful referrals.