KS4 SEN Experienced Teacher
Monday - Friday
Starting pay from £160 per day
We are seeking an experienced SEN Teacher with a proven track record in teaching Key Stage 4 students.
The ideal candidate should possess a caring and understanding attitude, be enthusiastic, and be motivated to deliver high-quality teaching and learning to the students in their care.
The successful candidate must also have a proven track record of teaching pupils with SEN at Key Stage 4.
In this role, the SEN teacher will be responsible for delivering and planning inspiring, creative and effective learning to the students, with the ultimate aim of maximising their potential.
Key responsibilities will also include but are not limited to:
- Develop individual education and behaviour support plans and provide regular feedback to students and parents and carers
- Work collaboratively with other teachers, teaching assistants and educational professionals to ensure that students receive the support they need
- Help students to develop their confidence and independence whilst helping them be community ready
- Manage behaviour whilst taking into consideration individual needs and diagnoses
- Use specialist skills to support students with visual and hearing impairments
- Proven experience teaching SEN students at Key Stage 4 level (Key Stage 3 experience is also desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of the SEN code of practice
- Training in: Prevent Duty, County Lines, Safeguarding and Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise with parents, carers, and other professionals
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable young people
This post is a full-time position, with a competitive pay rate based on experience.
If you feel you meet the requirements, please get in contact with us, as we would love to meet you!
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to free CPD (including a Safeguarding Children course)
- An agency that can guarantee you work (conditions apply)
- Exclusive schools that only work with Dunbar Education
- High demand for supply teaching
- Variety of schools to teach in
Why use Dunbar Education?
- Apply to join us with just one click
- Direct contact with a dedicated consultant
- Apply for jobs which aren't advertised elsewhere online
- Jump the queue to interview through our recommendations
- Long-established relationships with schools
- Five-star reviews - Check us out on Google
- We find the right work to suit you
- In-depth knowledge of local schools